20 Reasons Why Getting Married in Cyprus is an Amazing Idea
1. Cyprus is an island and therefore you can get married in beachfront locations. You can have the ceremony on the beach or on a pier, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
2. Getting married in Cyprus is fully legal and recognized worldwide.
3. All documentation and the ceremony will be in English.
4. Cyprus is the birthplace of Goddess Aphrodite, the Goddess of love.
5. You can have an outdoor wedding, without having to worry that it will get cold at night.
6. Cyprus has over 326 days of sunshine a year.
7. You can have an autumn, winter or spring wedding, without having to worry about the weather.
8. Weddings in Cyprus are typically less expensive than local weddings. The couple pays for their resort stay and the wedding, and the guests pay their own travelling and accommodation.
9. The couple can have a small wedding and control the spending. Also, if you are staying at the hotel in which the wedding is taking place, then you can take advantage of several discounts and deals.
10. A wedding in Cyprus will be more relaxed. The sun helps…Your guests will be also having a holiday in a sunny island and they will be so relaxed and happy on your wedding day.
11. Your guests will get to have a truly memorable experience
12. You can get married at a Cyprus Traditional House and experience the Cypriot traditions and customs.
13. You can hold your bachelors/bachelorette parties on the wedding trip, at the hip bars and clubs that Limassol has to offer.
14. The bride will have a natural tan on the wedding day.
15. You can take amazing photos during sunset, barefoot on the beach, in exotic gardens. Cyprus has an amazing scenery.
16. You can celebrate for more than one day, by having a pre-wedding party and an after-party.
17. You can have a casual, stress-free wedding by hiring your own wedding planner to help with everything.
18. You get to spend quality time with your selected guests in Cyprus.
19. The honeymoon starts as soon as you are pronounced husband and wife. Once your guests have left island, stay a few days and honeymoon. Because you have already arrived at your honeymoon destination, you can consider the transportation expenses associated with honeymoon travel already paid.
20. You will have the perfect excuse to visit Cyprus again and again – an anniversary trip is always nice.